Woof and Meow Doggie Boutique
"IF YOUR DOG DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO THE PARLOUR, BRING THE PARLOUR TO YOUR DOG"
Hi, I'm Angie,
I've been grooming dogs for over 8 years. I studied at the South African College of Dog Grooming and completed my professional grooming course with credits. The staff and I strive to provide the best service possible. We groom pets in Midrand, Centurion and Pretoria. We operate with portable baths to ensure the safety of your pets.
We try to avoid the following situations:
- Pets jumping out of a mobile vans and disappearing into the street;
- Dogs jumping out of a high bath and getting injured;
- Dogs jumping off grooming tables and getting injured;
- Hi-jacking or accidents of vehicles in which your pet is transported to the parlour;
- Keeping dogs in a cage for a number of hours;
- The noise of other animals;
- Dogs overheating in cars;
- Nervous and stressed pets after grooming sessions;
- Picking up illnesses and skin infections for other pets;
- Separation anxiety and motion sickness;
These are just to mention a few concerns that we look at avoiding when attending to your pet.
We also provide random visits to your house to ensure good service and the best loving treatment to your pets.
Our services include the following:
- Cleaning of ears;
- Clipping of nails;
- Brushing of teeth;
- The treatment of ticks and fleas.
Grooming is very important to your dogs and they need it at least every 4 to 8 weeks depending on the breed of dog.
Our team consists of Myself(Angie), Kedibone, Osman and Vuto. We give a lot of attention, dedication, trust and love to your pets and treat them with the utmost care.
We also offer club fees. The rates are as follows:
- Every second week 10% Discount
- Every week 15% Discount
SOME REASONS WHY YOUR DOGS HAIR CUT COST MORE THAN YOURS.
- Your hairdresser does not cut and clean your rear end.
- You do not go for 6 weeks without washing or cutting your hair.
- Your hairdresser does not have to clean your ears.
- You hairdresser does not have to clean boogers of your eyes.
- You sit still for your hairdresser.
- You do not bite or scratch your hairdresser.
- Your haircut does not include a manicure or pedicure.
- MOST OF ALL - The likelihood of you pooping or peeing while your hair is being cut is extremely slim.
WOOF AND MEOW DOGGIE BOUTIQUE trades from 08:30 - 16:00 Tuesdays to Saturdays.
WOOF AND MEOW DOGGIE BOUTIQUE strives to make the experience with us as stress free as possible and as filled with as much love as possible. Please contact us 48 hours in advance for an appointment.